Having wind and hard stools

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I'm having wind and hard stools. I cant pass out air easily that's causes gastric and bloated hard tummy after small meals. I feel like a balloon. I've been eating lots of vegetables, yourget, yacult, bananas and other fruits still the same. No improvement. I pass motion every 2 day once too. What can I do to pass motion everyday and not to have wind?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I experienced this during first and second trimester as well. I avoided milk and milk products, foods high in carbs and even cereals as they cause bloating. Not the best feeling in the world.

I'm at my 20th week. Recent super bad case of constipation. Got stool softener from the GP and it is better. Meanwhile I'm increasing fruit intake and limiting red meat and fast food

Thành viên VIP

Yes constipation getting worse in the second trimester. Drink more water and consume more fruits and vegetables

Yakult daw po, cereals and oatmeals. Veggie salad could help. Prune juice but I cannot stand the taste. 🤣

Thành viên VIP

I have very bad constipation also u can eat more vegetables and fruits and drink more water it will help

Thành viên VIP

You can get stool softener from your gynae. I drink honey and eating some prune to help constipation

Maybe speak to your doctor. You can also try a small amount of prune juice

My gynae prescribe me a medicine and it's work

Avoid banana, it will make you constipated

try prune or plum with yogurt