Im 7th week into pregnancy. Having sore throat now can i pop some "mac" lozenges? Or what other methods can i do to soothe my throat?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you seen a doctor and asked if the MAC lozenges are okay? A friend of mine took strepsils when she was preggers and everything seems okay (as long as it's in moderation and you don't overdo it I suppose). As for natural remedies, gargling warm salt water always works for me. I've tried drinking warm honey water too but I find the salt water solution works faster. Hope you feel better soon!

Read more

Had a friend who was prescribed this by her GP when she was pregnant, so should be safe. If you are worried, just call up the clinic or head to a pharmacist to check. Oh, and best to follow the dosage. My friend also drank honey water to ease the discomfort. Take care!!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16136)

I was prescribed with mac lozenges too.. so should be ok.

should be ok