4 Replies

i remember i had nausea and vomited a lot during my first trimester too, i always had sour candy with me, used vicks inhaler and eating small meals/plain biscuits seem to help make it more bearable. Alternatively, can get nausea meds that r safe for pregnancy from doctor as well though i tried not to take any medication (personal preference) ok to eat sweet food but just remember moderation is key! ☺️ all the best! this will tide over soon (hopefully)!! 🫶🏻

im 6 week 3 days today and yes im feeling like what u are feeling right now.. This is normal not to worry.. Eat a small portion so that u can eat again later if u get hungry.. U can also change yr rice to brown rice , black rice or basmati.. This rice do keep me full like a good 3 hrs or 4 😅.. For sweet food that u craving , u can eat but cut the portion coz i do crave sweet food to and dun forget to drink alot of plain water also.. Hope this help..

Hi mummy - 14W here, severe bloating that keeps me up awake at night, some nausea though fortunately not as bad as what some ladies here experience. Doctor told me this is normal due pregnancy hormones. Would love to stop feeling so bloated though. Be careful about eating too much sweet food!

TapFluencer

small portions throughout as much as possible

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles