brownish Reddish

Hi.. I'm 5 weeks Pregnant, I feel some wet discharge from my panties. When I tried to wipe it. It seems brownish reddish. Is it normal? I need help here. I'm scared... #pleasehelp #firstbaby #1stimemom #worryingmom

brownish Reddish
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear. It’s normal to have brown discharge during early pregnancy. It happened to me too. I highlighted to my doctor and she said as long as it’s not fresh blood or heavy bleeding, then it’s perfectly fine. Just monitor it for the next few days. Also if it’s accompanied by severe pain or crampings, do see a doctor. Hope all is well for you and baby ❤️

Read more

apparently this is fairly common, but personally i feel every pregnancy is different and for ease of mind, i'd suggest to go o&g or ask ur private gynae. usually its nothing but at least you wont second guess anything and will get prompt attention when needed. gd luck! :)

coffee colour is quite common i guess. ive been like that for 3 days. 5 weeks too. checked with doc too. not active bleeding. for me its like 10% to 15% of a panty liner. Go see ur gynae if you feel not right, spend the money buy some peace. :) hope all is well.

hi there, personally I would go down to see my gynae for a peace of mind, even though spotting or brown discharge can be common. Doctor might prescribe progesterone medication to support the pregnancy. I was prescribed duphaston.

it's quite common, but would be good to let the doctor know during your next appointment so they can give you medication to support the pregnancy too.. if really concern you, faster go o&g for a check for a peace of mind..

hi, do you feel any pain or cramp? could be implantation bleeding.. are u due for ur first check up soon?