Fatigue all the time

I'm 5 weeks currently and everyday I need to nap and it's never enough. Is it normal to be so tired at this stage of pregnancy?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

totally normal. I remember when I was pregnant at 5 weeks. I woke up, ate breakfast then went back to sleep cause I felt like I didn't sleep for days.. for me, this tiredness went away with time during my pregnancy so don't worry. Just rest as much as you can.

For me i also had a tough time during the first few weeks. Too fatigued to even walk more than 5 min at one go. now I'm in 3rd tri, still better than 1st tri. So depending on your body, it could be similar case.

When i was at Wk 3 & 4 before i discovered my pregnancy, i had to nap in the afternoon which i never had to.. This fatigue actually made me take a pregnancy test later on to discover the baby 😊

very normal. I'm almost 11 weeks now and fatigue has cleared up A BIT but I'm still tired all the time. watch out for your immunity - if you fall sick while pregnant it's a very sucky feeling

First tri, I needed daily naps! Currently in my third tri and some days I feel like I need it too, otherwise I’d totally knock out in the night.

Its only the first stage 😵‍💫😵‍💫 youlk get more lazier and sleepier as the pregnancy progress esp during 3rd trimester

Same as the other comment! I napped cos I was too tired then I suspected I was pregnant so took the pregnancy test the next day!

Yes, it is normal, your body is getting used to the changes. Feeling fatigue all day right? Hang in there! It gets better....

me too! im in my 5 weeks and i am so so soooooooo tired and too weak to go out for a long time especially in a hot weather

yup i was like that in my first trimester too, it got slightly better for me in my second trimester