8 Replies

Hi, I was self conscious about my body at first too.. till now actually but I’ve learnt to accept (35wks just a few wks left)! For the stretch marks, are you using any oil? I used bio-oil since first trimester. It can be used when your stretch marks are already showing. Sometimes I do joke about my body too but i will specifically tell my husband that I am the only person who is allowed to do that so he rarely does it cos he knows how upset it makes me. But he doesn’t mind and told me that I am pregnant and the weight that comes with it is natural. After birth, I can start losing the weight. Try talking to your husband about your insecurities and tell him your limit when he’s joking about it. It might help.

I'm self conscious with my body as well. My stretch marks is too visible! Like it could leave a scar for life. I told my hubby about it but he's so super supportive for me, saying, I am the one carrying this baby and it's beautiful and shows that I am going through Motherhood. It made me feel better after that. 😊

Honestly if the thigh part bother u much just wear longer shorts to cover and religiously put the stretch mark cream. There’s nothing much you can do, I feel. It’s the sacrifice of you know, being pregnant.

You are doing great growing a baby inside of you! Buy some nice maternity clothing that flatters your changing body

VIP Member

Sit him down with a serious tone and let him know you mean it and how much it is impacting you.

VIP Member

Have a good talk with him and let him know exactly how you feel, he will understand (:

VIP Member

have a serious heart to heart talk with him

My hubby said I looked like a balloon. 😞

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles