Cramp Over Lower Abdomen

Hi, I'm 20 weeks n 5 days pregnant, I'm experiencing lower abdomen cramp and had just seen my gynae yesterday which he assured me that it is ok as my round Ligament is stretching due to first time pregnancy. But I'm still worried. Anyone has the same problem and how do you manage it?

100 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had something similar during first pregnancy. Mine is not so much of cramp but some discomfort and pain when walking. Pain around the ligament area.

5y trước

Thank you for sharing. Mine is upon ambulation. I think I will monitor first and if needed, I will see a doctor.

I also have cramps in my lower abdomen almost everyday that comes And goes. is that normal? 20weeks and 5days.

Normal since there is nothing wrong with baby there is nothing to worry. My 4th pregnancy I still have the stretching pain since 2 trimester

Keep reading on pregnancy symptoms base on your week number.. If u can't find it there u must call your obgyne to ask about what u feeling.

im 20weeks & 6days.. im experiencing cramps too mostly when im lying on my back.. i also experience pain & my ob told me to have bed rest

Influencer của TAP

aq dn po from 18 to 19 weeks n q ngyon my cramps s lower right lalo n s gabi... svi growing pain yun kc ngsstretch si uterus ntn...

I am facing this issue today. Went to the clinic and the doctor said it was okay. But i am just worried. How long does this pain last?

Same here. I was worried at first but since i got to read all the comments that its normal, im relieve. 😊

Ako den lagi pinagsasaktan ng tyan hays. Normal lang pala yun di makapag check up lockdowb 😔😔

5y trước

Same po kung wala nga tong app na toh di ko alam na 20 weeks na aq

i also feel the same. 19weeks 3days here. dont worry it is normal as per our OB so nothing to worry about. 😊