19 weeks 3 days pregnant

Im 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant i feel super exhausted and tired even after resting, i wonder if this is normal ? My doctor mentioned that i have low Red Blood Cell Count and have prescribed me with Iron tablets, but i felt like it doesnt work. Besides that , my lower back have been hurting really bad sometimes i feel like crying. If i sit or walk for too long , the pain is close to unbearable. How do i manage this ? What should i do ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to take short naps 15-30mins in the day if you are wfh, being tired is normal :) I get by one nap a day so I can function. As for lower back pain, I use a pillow to wedge between my legs to prevent straining the sciatic nerve and put small pillow behind your back. Get good pair of walking shoes (v impt!) u can look at sketchers they are really comfy. Also u can try belly bandit upsie belly support band it helps to support your belly when u get too big. Lastly do everything in moderation, too tired then take breaks, avoid walking for too long, don't carry heavy things :) these are the things I did that helps hope it helps u too!

Read more
3y trước

thank you for the advice !