food

im 17 weeks into pregnancy & my appetite has increased lots , ive been craving for korean spicy noodle but i’m not sure if it’s safe to eat during pregnancy , someone help 😭

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am big on spicy food and I had cravings for korean noodles when I was pregnant. I ate it throughout my pregnancy but I space them out as much as I could. I tried to eat it at most once a month. It won't harm the baby, just that it's not nutritious. Maybe you can throw in some veg and non processed meat / egg to 'balance' the meal out. I did that :) I agree with the heartburn. By late third tri I didn't really want to eat spicy or sour food because of reflux, and mine wasn't that bad compared to many. Anyway I've delivered a healthy baby girl.

Read more

i ate korean spicy noodles (the samyang one) but i only added maximum half the packet of the sauce, and was constantly craving it during my 2nd tri very often but kept it to maximum once a week. would say its okay but in moderation, i do take spicy food from time to time as well like tomyum etc but not an everyday thing. its not suggested/ recommended bcos might experience heartburn which is v uncomfy & might even cause you to not be able to slp at night :-) this is my personal experience hope it helped you w your question!

Read more

Hi, I actually had the same craving too! I supposed you can eat them but moderately. I loved spicy food by nature, but gotta control myself because of the little one 😜 if you start vomiting/heartburn/tummy ache or other symptoms, please stop and seek doc's advice as I fear your body might not be able to handle it. But hopefully nothing will come in your way, just like me (except for heartburn! Or maybe because I'm already in my 3rd trimester, that's why heheh) 😘

Read more

Proceed foods are not good for anyone's health. But it is your craving. Have it If it is not allergic to you. but not always

4y trước

eating too spicy won’t harm the baby right ? i’m a first time mom so i’m rlly confused with what i can or cannot eat :/

Influencer của TAP

Yes it is