Anxious……..

I’m at 16 weeks but to be honest it worries me because at this point, the morning sickness/symptoms have mostly reduced and…1) I don’t feel much, 2) I don’t feel baby kicking and 3) my baby bump is…..very little (almost none, not sure if I’m imagining it at this point). I will only have my next appt at the 20th week so tbh, I’m not sure what to do with this newfound anxiety in this 4-week wait……. (Not to mention additional family things causing me extra stress/concerns….) Anyone has advice….?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same here! im week 16 this week. the last scan was 2 weeks ago, and the next one will only be on week 20. i gained some weight till week 14 and for the past 2 weeks i didn't gain any and i don't feel that my bump has grown any bigger. it's worrying, I have half a mind if I should schedule another appt next week or so, but i also have concerns that I shouldn't do too many ultrasounds. it's gonna be a long wait till week 20 and I cannot help but worry.

Read more

I don have morning sickness since i know im pregnant 😅 so i sort of know how u feel.. only way i know theres a baby in me and baby is safe is during every appt.. buttt... you can try to tell urself.. no bleeding sign means all is good! any additional stress/anxiety you give urself is not good for you and baby.. so why not focus ur mind on something else instead 😇

Read more

I was like you. But don't worry as long as you never see blood, baby should be fine. Just continue to eat your vitamins and a balanced diet. At 16 weeks, it's still early to feel the baby kicks. I don't feel it too at 16 weeks but my baby is fine. Honestly at 16 weeks my bump isn't very big either compared to my pregnant friend but everyone is different.

Read more