Baby gender

Hi all. Im 13 weeks pregnant. How to know if my baby is a boy or girl? Me & my husband is hoping for a baby girl ??

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U could do so test example Harmony, Oscar or Igene test to find out. Or there is a myth of using gold ring tie to a string and it will move on it own. Kinda scary and accurate, but up to individual to believe.

I don’t know whether this is true or not . But i pray to god everynight ask him to show me a sign in my dreams whether its a boy or girl . Few days before my baby gender day , i dream about baby boy & during the appt day , it’s a boy 🙂

Do syndrome test.. U will know the gender of baby.. They will take ur blood n send to DNA lab.. Around 7-10 days u will get result.. Not only gender, if baby got any prob also u will know... They check 23 Chromosomes..

10mo trước

100% accurate.. Expensive.. Around 2k..

You will find out during the detailed scan. But don’t give yourselves too much pressure. Some things are out of your hands and it’s more important that the baby is healthy.

Influencer của TAP

Scan at 20 weeks if cannot detect the private protruding out means girl. Most of my friends and I are accurate if mummy have that glow and prettier is girl and if mummy complexion get bad is boy haha

2y trước

Lol that’s the opposite of what everyone wants to hear, but congrats!

The ultrasound scan at 20 weeks will reveal the gender! As for now, there will be alot of myths and oldwives tale. No certainty for the gender until the scan though.

Did a panorama test yesterday to check for down syndrome and also the gender of the baby. Results will be out in 2 weeks.

DNA test 12 weeks I know my baby gender. 100% accurate !! It’s expensive though if you have insurance cover, do it.

2y trước

Does insurance cover electives?

doctor able to see if is boy around 13wks++, and if is girl they will wait till 4month to 5 month only can confirm.

Some experience gynae can tell by 12 weeks and confirm by 16 weeks although usual is around 20 weeks.