10 weeks

I’m 10 weeks with my first. Today my stomach is very tight and round. I just realised I lost weight but none of my pants can zip. Is it normal to have a bigger tummy on only week 10?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I’m 10 weeks too with my first! Lost about 1kg, but I couldn’t stand the tightness of my pants/shorts/jeans even before week 10. Had to switch to elastic band bottoms or jus wear dresses, but my tummy is not showing. I think the waist area is jus invisibly getting thicker by the day? 😅😂🤣

i am at week 10 as well, can’t zip up my shorts already and had to retire them. didn’t lose or gain any weight. generally feel bloated. it’s like if i suck in my tummy i will be able to wear my shorts, but def can’t do that if i am in second tri

It’s normal! And in some cases, like myself, the more kids you have, the earlier your bump tends to show. Am currently pregnant with baby no 4, and i started showing at around 9 weeks :) my weight remains the same though

Hi mummy! tbh same as me!! Gained 3kg but lost 1kg but all my pants, oh god. I looked so bloated not only at tummy but at hip area! Nevertheless, just eat healthy and may u and baby all be ok.

Hihi me too! I’m 10 weeks preggers now but by 9 weeks I had to unbutton my pants while sitting down because it was getting so tight haha

am at 10 weeks too with first...loss about 6kg already...most of my clothes are getting loose instead. food won't last even an hour and I'll throw up everything.

2y trước

Don’t have to worry too much about your weight in the first trimester, remember take your folic acid. I lost a total of 9kg in the first trimester, and only gained back that 9kg in my third trimester. My Gynae said it’s perfectly fine as long as the baby is growing well. Now that I’ve given birth, I have lost that 9kg gained and I’m now lesser than pre-pregnancy weight, baby is doing well too.

Hi I’m at 10 weeks too! But my belly is still not that obvious. From 6 weeks until now, i lose my appetite. I seldom eat proper meal. Coz I always feel vomiting when I eat.

10 weeks here and feel bloated too 😅 i cant even wear most of my pants without having the need to adjust at the stomach area 😂 not gaining weight too.

my weight is fluctuating around 2kg but my pants are tighter i feel. so i’m wearing oversize tees and don’t button my pants else wearing loose stretchy pants

i am at 10 weeks with my first. I feel so tired and headache. Feel full most of the time but cannot eat too full if not i will vomit. I lost 7kg.