10 weeks

I’m 10 weeks with my first. Today my stomach is very tight and round. I just realised I lost weight but none of my pants can zip. Is it normal to have a bigger tummy on only week 10?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am going to be 11 weeks. feel nause but mo vomiting. still able to eat, but prefer different types of food. i gained 1.5-2kg

9mo trước

Same with you! But I’m on my 10 weeks now.

I am also worried that my tummy is bigger now at 10 weeks..it looks like 5 months old..

Same here. In my 10 weeks too. My pants cant fit but my tummy seems bloated. Guess we are gg through the same thing. So normal. Hehe

I’m at 10 weeks too! Retired all my shorts, put on 2 kg but super bloated. All good tho, as long as baby is healthy and growing well

I’m at the weeks too. My tummy is not round but I realised my clothes are getting tighter. I have gained 1.5kg.

got my blood test done and Doc said i either have anemia or minor thalasemia. any ideas how to treat tat? or to reverse it?

2y trước

I had minor thalessemia and they checked hubby. He is clear. So chances are slim for baby to be a carrier. Thalessemia no reverse it is genetic but anaemic they usually prescribe iron supplements. For me iron supplements don't work well esp during morning sickness so I focused on my diet to more iron intake.

Super Mom

Yes. It can be due to hormonal bloating. It may go down later then the baby bump will slowly grow.

Maybe it because of bloating. But its not yet the baby bump. Same here, 10 weeks with first! :)

Me too! Been losing weight but I can’t zip or button most of my pants anymore!

im also 10 weeks I just can't have things on my tummy so dresses are good