If hubby allows u to do ONE small procedure(plastic surgery), would u do it? Which part of yourself would u do and why? I have a deep inner double eyelid, has always been putting tape but still doesn't get the nice double eyelid look, even make up artist have big issues helping me with eye makeups. Hubby allows to do plastic surgery on double eyelid, just contemplating about it. Ps: Personally im against liposuction and breast implants so i wont do it.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I would fix my ears because it’s something since young that I’ve struggled with. And am very self conscious about it, esp in school where I have to tie up my hair. It’s better now but can’t deny that it still affects me. Still, I’m not sure if I will proceed to do it. 1. For fear I would be judged by my close ones 2. Afraid of side effects. But if you are very certain and your hubby supports you, I don’t see why not if it will make you feel better about yourself. But just do your research beforehand and know what you’re in for. All the best!

Read more

No one is perfect and every one has a wish list. Just evaluate how much value you will get from doing that procedure vis-a-vis the cost. If the current situation really affects your confidence and you feel that this procedure can change your life in the most positive of ways, then maybe it is still worthwhile. Personally for me, I may have imperfections but that is who I am. I am still fine with non-surgical procedures such as teeth braces but for surgical procedures there is no stopping as age will keep on changing us.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-36044)

I've done my eyelids in Thailand. best decision of my life!

I would do my nose! Hehehee. But my hubby doesn't allow. So tsk!

Thành viên VIP

of course, i had double eyelids surgery and no regrets lol

nose job! i always wand a higher bridge

Remove eye bags.

double eyelid

Lipo on hips