If your helper is sleeping on her own in a room, do u allow her to close the door?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh yes, all my friends with helpers respect their helper's privacy. Only one said that unless she needed her helper to help keep a lookout for baby crying (if baby is sick) in the middle of the night, then would she make the request for her helper to keep the door open. Most of the time, though, my friend would try to let her helper rest and attend to the baby herself if possible. So, back to the question, none of my friends stipulate their helpers to keep their doors open while sleeping at night.

Read more

"If" - are there some people who don't give their helper there own room?! :o Of course they should be able to close the door. Nobody should enter the room without asking. You should think of it as their home. Shouldn't everybody be entitled to privacy and a right to keep their home to themselves?

Yes. She needs her privacy too. It's her rest time so if she wants to watch tv or sms her friends in her evenings then that's her business but I would still require her to wake up the same time in the mornings to do the same routine. So usually she doesn't go beyond our bed time.

8y trước

Of course la.. Like we also close door at night right?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15115)

Thành viên VIP

Yes, she close the door but not to lock. Coz my baby’s wardrobe & stuffs are inside the room that she’s sleeping. Whenever i need to get some things inside i can just go in silently wto disturbing her sleep.

Thành viên VIP

Of course! She needs her own privacy as well. Besides, my hub like to watch tv in the living room. Wouldn’t want to disturb her sleep also.

Yes. I also have no issues with her locking the door since I do not need her help during sleeping time.

Thành viên VIP

Why not? It’s her own privacy leh.. do you like to keep your doors open for people to see you sleep?

Thành viên VIP

she closes the door. i will knock to go in if i need to take something inside

Thành viên VIP

Yes I do allow my helper to close her room door, but not to lock it