If you have a son, would you proudly tell him that he should be like his father when he grows up?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥’𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦(𝘪𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴-𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦(𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘤 (𝘢𝘵) 𝘨𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 .𝘤𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵. 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘈𝘱𝘱: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

🌍🛄 Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsung hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. 📩 [email protected] 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣ 🤘🖐

Read more
Post reply image

Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email at (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org)

Read more

No. And it seems like I'm the only one who says so. I don't want my son to be like his father, I want him to be better. He's going to have struggles but I want him to learn from them and become a better man than his father has ever been (this also goes for a daughter). My husband is a good man and he's not perfect. I want my son to take his tatay's best qualities and improve those that he can improve. :)

Read more
8y trước

Me too

The GPS tracker and being able to see his messages and call log was extremely useful. Contacting them their solution solved the problem. They got back to me very quickly and their advice worked. This exceeded my expectations and is better than anything else I have used. I would definitely recommend it for such service Get in touch with [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Yes, one should in a complete family and more so in a single parent. The reason is simple, if you belittle your spouse, the child will think that he/she is a product of both parents and whether he has that "negative" quality imbued in him and that he cannot get out of it.

I would want him to be like his dad when it comes to being faithful and loyal. It's rare to find men who don't have any vices at all, no barkada, home and work only. But for the other qualities, I'd like my son to be a lot better than his dad.

2y trước

Same with my husband very committed to me and my family he doesn't like to go out without me.

Not to be exactly like his father, but i would say for example neat like daddy or some other traits. He is who he is and should not be like anyone else. Then again, his father should be a role model but not exactly.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21436)