Depression

I feel so bad. I think my worst decision is married and have a baby.... my dream not allowed, I never get appreciation, I must do everythings I wont, and everyone thinks I am robot with meal. shitt. Escape... Escape... but there isnt exit door. help me

16 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes, it never be easy for being a wife and a mom. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice ourselves; our time, energy, dream, job, appearance, comfort, sleep, sanity — all of it, gone. We do it because it feels good and other times only because it is the right thing and if not us then who will because we think they are our responsibility. Sometimes, the love, devotion and care flow from us easily and other times they are torn from us with a pain, we are getting sick and tired of taking care of everybody, and particularly of taking care of people who give nothing back, who do not recognize or care at all about the sacrifices we have made for him. But you know what, that feeling you have right now, it is okay to have them. It is okay to say the ugly, selfish things. It is okay to have the angry, sadness, tiredness, even the nauseous🤗 If you need help for your problems, you can meet a psychologist or a psychiatrist. And you must seek some people who support you in your hard time, trust me, you need that right now❤

Đọc thêm

At first, I feel the same. Before getting married, I am kind of an independet woman. I work and make money by myself. But, since I got married, everything has changed. I became a housewife and got pregnant. It's never easy for me. But, then I take time to talk with myself and communicate to my husband how to make our life better. I believe I can be more productive and get my career back. But it needs effort between me and husband. If it's hard for you, and make you feel frustated and depression, it's better to talk with someone you trust: husband, family, friend, or also go to a psychologist. I know you can pass it too 🤎

Đọc thêm

I have some problems just like you sometimes I feel like I was trapped,and sometimes I feel like I was dead but.. one thing who made always stand still until now.. he is... my beloved husband,my magnificent dreams,my own solving problems.. I believed there's always have a way out no matter what.. if Allah gives you struggles,Allah will gives you a billionth happiness there's no tears left behind again just laughing und smiling 🌹

Đọc thêm

we're the same before i know im not the only one who's struggling trough this marriage. i always tought that being married is the worst decision i've ever made, it's okay, we just tired sometimes, my online exit door is hugging my beloved one, thinking about his kindness, and thinking how he's struggling out there for me and our baby

Đọc thêm

married is a decision. but have a baby is a destiny. you have a long time for thinking before, but you choose this one. why you want to escape? it didn't solve the problem. relax first, breathing... go to the psychiatrist. maybe they have a solution for your mental health

Thành viên VIP

marriage is a choice, but children is a gift, when you choose to get married then you have to accept the risks, good or bad. but remember, even though there is badness, you already have the gift of being a child. do not waste the grace that you get. Keep spirit mommy ❤

Thành viên VIP

How could you get married and have a baby without thinking about all of their rights — and also their responsibilities before? If your dream wasn't being a wife or a mother, why did you get married then? 😅

Why don't you have an exit door? Idk what your problem, kalau kamu merasa terjebak ya keluar lah. But whatever decision you take, make sure would never getting bigger regret

Thành viên VIP

I understand how you feel. Try to tell a parent or psychologist to share and find a solution so as to find a way out. You must be strong.

Konsul aja ke psikolog bun, curhat dengan bebas. Bisa pakai aplikasi Alodokter.