Going out with a new born?

I am about 2 1/2 weeks post partum; since I am able to do most things again, I ask my husband to take us out, so I don't feel all cooped up in the house. My mom is not very happy about it since she thinks I have to stay home for at least the first month, she has a list of what I can / can not do or eat (which most of them are superstitious or just old wife's tales), and since I had a C- section, she feels like I cant take a shower either. I don't do most of that. Does that means I'm wrong?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Follow what you think is right I've csec too, I took bath on 2nd day and shopping with my newborn on 2nd week after doc appointment Do what you think is right and comfortable, don't stress yourself by following ☺happy mummy happy baby

4y trước

I agree. It's not like i overwork myself. I go with how my body allows me. I dont even need to take pain killers anymore , so idk why my mom and her Asian friends freak out see me walking around. My in law is American, so they have opposite thinking, they think it's better that I do whatever I want to not feel stuck and depressed. 🤷‍♀️

Thành viên VIP

I try to follow my mum’s advice.