I wish my spouse and I had more sex
Nêu ý kiến
True
False

2513 responses

38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email ([email protected]) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: [email protected] Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com

Read more

The garage door, a crucial component of any home, provides security, convenience, and aesthetic value. It's important to understand that the smooth operation of a garage door heavily relies on its springs and cables. Garage door springs play a pivotal role in counterbalancing the weight of the door, while the cables work in tandem to ensure the door's stability and controlled movement. In this article, we'll delve into essential tips for maintaining and caring for your garage door springs and cables to ensure their longevity and safe operation. garage door repair expertgarage door repair expert

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Not wishing for more 🤣🤣 madalas kase hinihintay ko lang sya na yayain ako kase hesitant sya dahil kay baby, ever since naman kase ganon kami 😅😅 am okay with no sex nga e. Charot pero maganda rin ang meron syempre

If only we can but I'm not allowed to coz of pregnancy. Utos ni OB bawal sex. Before we had more sex nung hnd pa preggy. Naaawa na lng ako kay hubby but he understands nmn na para din to kay baby.

5y trước

Pwede naman mag sex kahit preggy dipende kung may problems sa pag bubuntis kaya di pwede.

Im preggy now,, and nakakamiss lang talaga kasi madalang na kami mag do ni lip kasi baka daw kung mapaano si baby. 😣

pwede ang loving bawal muna ang tumbling 😀 payo ni ob para sa safety ni baby .6 months preggy 👶

Hahaha yeah but he works abroad so sex is every 3 mos if were lucky or a yr😂

Thành viên VIP

sex is part of a married couple, have it as much as both couples want.😁😊

Thành viên VIP

Def! but with work stress and tired of looking after kid. we dont have time

2y trước

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email ([email protected]) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact

kahit matagal na mag asawa at nagsasama kailangan yan..hehe