ultrasound but no baby

I went for a ultrasound but doc was shock that there's no sac or a baby in in so they couldn't find where's it , am I too early or I'm not so sure

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There's a chance you have an ultra late conception. Usually you ovulate at week 2, and conception happens after that. However, there's a chance that your cycle is irregular and you didn't actually ovulate at week 2 but a lot later, and therefore the actual weeks is inaccurate. Normally you will see a sac after week 5-6 of your pregnancy, but not before. If your conception is late, maybe week 6-8. which week did you see the doctor? week 1 being the start of your last menses.

Read more

Hi, dont worry much, stay positive & go for the next scan during next week. i too experienced this because too early in pregnancy weeks. All the best to u!

hi there ! for my first ultrasound, doc can't find anything as well. afterwards, he used the transvaginal ultrasound then finally can see . all the best to you!

11mo trước

yes same situation :)

I think you might be too early in your pregnancy. Get checked again after some days and you should be able to see

When was your last menses? You did urine test? I ovulated late so I can only see sac during week 6

Which week did you go for scan ? Might either be too early or ectopic pregnancy

which week are you at? by week 7-8 should be able to see with heartbeat

11mo trước

might be too early. esp if your menses not regular

Did Dr do a blood test to confirm pregnancy?

11mo trước

For my first scan even though my blood test was positive for pregnancy, they couldn't find the baby but a few weeks later when I went for my second scan, the baby was there. Dr say it may be too early.