BABY MOVEMENT

Am I weird to feel disgusted and scared of feeling my baby kick? I ended up in tears (not tears of joy) when I was casually watching tv, resting my hands on my tummy & felt the baby kick my hand for the first time ever. It’s just a strange feeling and I dont like it.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think maybe you're not used to it yet. I love feeling my baby kick. I will tell her to be gentle with me cos I've got ligament tear on the lower left quadrant of my womb. She understands. Maybe talk to baby and sayang sayang your baby. All the best, mummy. All love ❤

Don’t worry! Initially when my baby kicks me I keeps “arghhh-pain” cos she really giving me hard kicks.. But slowly, I told her be gentle and she understands.. Furthermore, e more babies kicking and moving meaning they are active which is good news!

Thats really weird. I waited very long to feel movement, when i finally feel some movements i was happy! Why scared of the kicks? I mean their movement let me feel they r doing ok in there at least.

3y trước

Ehh.. i dont think they are alien lol. Doesnt sound nice. Is my baby afterall.. my husband will ask my ger to be gentle and dun bully mummy.. so he will sayang the tummy there 😂

Maybe the kicks feel alien to you? Like it’s a foreign feeling. But it’s a feeling that mothers only can feel. It’s a special feeling. Hope you feel it soon 🥰

3y trước

Ahhh! I get what you mean. I sort of have that kind of feeling too, when the kicks get more vigorous and you sort of can see something jut out , and ur tummy become odd shape. I don’t think too much into it, and just talk and sing to my baby. And the kicks will just be a response to my singing/talking. And now that my girl is almost 1yo, I kinda missed those kicks . It’s a very special feeling & a bond you will have with ur child

its not weird, you’re just not used to it..

3y trước

Hopefully I get used to it soon 😥

Influencer của TAP

💕