I'm 25th weeks pregnant and no heartbeat.

I was in shock today, when I found out that my baby has no heartbeat already. Me and my husband is so excited every month that we are going for check up to see how is the baby growing inside. However today is a different experience I was supposed to do my glucose test but then while waiting my OB check how the baby doing. She mentioned that No more heart beat from the ultrasound. I feel so sad and scared at the same time. This is my 3rd pregnancy. Two miscarriage and now this. ??? lost and broken hearted. Me and my husband cried so much from what we heard, what have we done wrong? We tried our best to make our baby healthy inside. I just don’t know what to do at this point if time. Just feel so lost and weak. I pray to God please give me and my Husband strength to accept this lost.

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I am sure its not easy. But please stay strong and have faith okay. It is easier said than done I know, but please carry on and be strong.

Why does this happen? Did doctor mention? Hugs to you.. I’ve had a missed mc before and it’s tough plus the fear never goes away

I hope we will be okay soon. I just had my miscarriage also today. i only getting strength to my husband now😢

Thành viên VIP

everything happen for a reason. please be strong n give urself time to recover. do not be too hard on ur self. take care.

Thành viên VIP

So sorry to hear what you went through. May God always gives you strength and also don’t ever give up.

Thành viên VIP

So sorry to hear this. It makes me cry reading things like this.. i hope you feel better soon.😢

I’m so sorry to hear that, must be a terrible time for the both of you. Will keep you in prayer!

Oh dear so sorry to hear this. Its not easy. Dont blame urself for what had happened. Stay strong.

5y trước

OoHHHH dear... 1st just a warm hugs to u as like FM a sister pls try to strengthen urself up dear I know it's hard but if ur broken imagine ur hubby.. Seeing u broken he will be VERY SAD... really no words to console u but... (Behind every incidents in ourlife there is a HIDDEN MEANING????) WILL KEEP U IN MIND WHILE PRAYERS.. HUGS ONCE AGAIN

I can feel ur sad too 😭 .. today 31 mar I also lose my bb just only 6week ya..

I feel u i just lost a baby too I fall I was 4 months pregnant and a teen mom too