afraid that i injure baby spine

I was carrying my LO who is around 3 months plus upright and she just move when she is cranky and slipped down onto my lap but I feel her spine was curved /bend. Did I injured my baby spine or neck?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is baby crying a lot? Do baby show signs of pain? If still worried, quickly arrange bring Baby to PD to check for better assurance. Always be careful and alert and carry baby firmly. Take care never to allow such accidents to happen again. Always be careful.

4y trước

Nope she is not. The only time she cry is when she is hungry, feeling cranky & sleepy. During the incident, she did not cry at all. Thanks for the comment😊

Super Mom

Did your baby cry a lot? Did she act any differently afterwards? If not it's unlikely anything happened. Baby's bones are a lot more flexible than adults so don't worry.

4y trước

Nope, she didnt cry at all when the incident happen. Thanks alot for the comments 😊😊

Thành viên VIP

Is your baby eating and sleeping well? Do bring your baby to the pediatrician if you're worried

4y trước

Yup she is eating well and sleeping well. But want to sleep more now actually. But when she is awake she will want to play