upset...

I was busy preparing for dinner in the kitchen for the whole family when my baby cried. The baby was not crying continuously. My husband was in the living room playing game on his handphone. His father came by and said twice very loudly :"wah, noone cares for you ah." I heard already very upset. I am busy and not shaking my legs doing nothing. What does he meant by noone cares for my baby? This is not the first time he said such thing. Usually I close my ears and ignore him but am afraid one day I cannot take it and will tell him off. I am also angry with my husband for not doing what he should, giving other people a chance to shoot us.And if my fil wants to say, shouldnt he shoot his son instead?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm. Maybe you can tell him Pa im cooking hands dirty, can you help console your grandchild? IF u cannot handle then ask YOUR son to help if not dinner will be late. He should get the hint

Thành viên VIP

I will loud for hubby to take care. Man sometime too engross with playing may stay in his own world. Nature of man don change. We have to accept it. But he will realise and go for it.

Normally in law will side own child no matter what. Its a matter how mature ur husband will be since he is a father already. Chill. I understand the toughest to face this kind of ppl

u'll have to voice out, if not they wont realised or know that u are upset over this. let them know, if not it'll just snowball... end up u'll feel stuffy in you heart.

Knock ur husbands head first. He is the father and has equal responsibility towards ur child. Ask him to stop playing games and help you whenever he is able to do.

Thành viên VIP

I would have agreed that his son should be the one taking care! Don't mind to much dear, old folks sometimes ...

In law are like that.. sometimes i think they dont mean it but s*** just comes out of their mouth 🙄

Maybe your fil's message was for his son! Men sometimes communicate with each other like that..

Ask him or his son to cook.. Else no one take care of baby. If they refuse.. Dun eat lo

Thành viên VIP

Defend yourself. The more u put up with it the more they will continue to shoot you.