What is it?

I was at 26 weeks day 6 (ystrday) when i had "stitches". You know, the stinging pain when you run or walk alot or after run. It's like come and go. The pain is at my lower stomach. I had it 4 times. Came and stayed for like a good 5 mins, and then gone for 2 mins. Then it came again. Total 4 times before i lay down and fell asleep crying. When i woke up, it was gone. And today, i feel like having diarrhoea, but only toilet 2 times. But the stomach pain is like twirling in my stomach. Is it braxton hicks? Im scared it's contractions as it's still early to have it?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Braxton hicks comes and goes especially when you change your position ie. from sitting to lying down. Contraction pain does not go away no matter how you change your position and comes at every 2-10 mins interval. The pain goes all the way from your back to the front and you will feel like you want to poop so bad and feels like your insides are twisting in pain. Time your pain. If it's like the contraction pain, then head out to the hospital asap. No need to wait until 2 minutes interval to go. You'll never know if you'll give birth otw to the hospital.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

could be Braxton ir Round ligament pain😊 happening to me lately too! just do some stretching, and talk to baby 😌.. hope all goes smooth and well til delivery!

2y trước

baby is already 1½ yr old now hehe

Braxton-Hicks contractions may begin in your third trimester