baby gender

Hi i was 16 week pregnant when doc told me gender clue like 70% its looks like a boy,there is stil 30%. And now am5 weeks more to my detail scan. Is doc guessing true? I am so excited for gender.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact:[email protected] is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!. My Name is Ciara form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been in to one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Prof Ibrahim can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Prof Ibrahim. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Prof Ibrahim real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp:+27785149508 ,Email him at: [email protected],his website ,http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more

A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR BOB WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT DR. BOB VIA WHATSAPP : ( +2349153314547 ) EMAIL: [email protected] Hello am STEPHANIE JANE from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr Bob on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her about Dr Bob she said Dr Bob is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon, Then i decided in contacting Dr Bob which i did, And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for, And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me, So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 1years saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up, And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best spell caster. WhatsApp him directly :+2349153314547 https://www.bark.com/en/us/company/dr-bob-forever-love-spell-cast-2023/b12Yk/?show_reviews=true

Read more

My name is CARLY ARDEN from Usa Oregon .I want to give thanks to Abdul Basser for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic love spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work out, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again.I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather than to get in contact with Abdul Basser. He did a spiritual love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Abdul Basser makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. contact [email protected] http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za,,https://youtube.com/shorts/QQazQvYZPuo? text or add him up on WhatsApp +27717403094

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still find it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted the Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second after he has made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the worlds to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +14752913784. GOODLUCK!

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still find it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted the Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second after he has made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the worlds to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +14752913784. GOODLUCK!

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +13022040295. GOODLUCK!

Read more

You might have already be scammed by an imposter who you fell in love with, or an unregulated crypto broker or any form of online scam. People who fall for such frauds don't always consider the fact that they can get assistance for this. They think that people will laugh at them. But, this doesn't mean that you should just ignore it, and try to go on with your life. This is not something you are going to forget over night and it may affect you in a lot of ways. The good news is that with the technology that we have today, it is a lot easier to get assistance after falling for this type of scams. This is the good news. It is actually possible for crypto fraud victims to get their money back after being scammed. The secret is that you should just know where to find the right assistance for this scams. I went through similar situation and i met a hacker who helped me out. be rest assured your lost or stolen funds will be recovered back to either your wallet or bank account depending on how you want to receive it. contact them here if you are in similar situation. email: ([email protected])or{[email protected]} Whats app and Tel : +1 (908) 768-4663

Read more

I'm Thomas Yi from the United States. I started playing lottery games 4 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Abdul Basser who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Abdul Basser who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +27717403094 or you can email him on: [email protected] or visit his website at http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za.

Read more

Prof Ibrahim is a true powerful spiritual healer on Earth, I have seen and experienced the reason why people call him a true trusted powerful spell caster on Earth, I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted Prof Ibrahim for help via WhatsApp: +27785149508 to win a lottery mega millions after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he predicted lottery winning mega millions and gave winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he would cast a spell to predict my winning numbers, I provided his requirements and did as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where to play the lottery game. After playing as he instructed I won $781,999,000 Euro. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous working winning spell for making me a millionaire. Contact Prof Ibrahim via WhatsApp: +27785149508 or e-mail: [email protected] ,website ,http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more
Post reply image

i won the lottery and then people kept on asking me how did i do it, well yea there is a little secrete you all never knew about, i was able to win the $80.000.000 lottery with the help of Abdul Basser lottery winning spell, he gave me number to play and instructed me when to play the lottery and i did as he instructed, my dear friends getting rich is never by luck it’s something we all have to work for, people have been playing same lottery for years now and have never won, we need to be on the right track to get what we want iam saying this here because i want the best for everyone, you can’t win the lottery just like that you need to know exacly what to do, what to play and when to play this is a truth that no one will never tell you, if you want to win big my dear i advice you to talk to Abdul Basser let him guide you on what to do and how to do it with his lottery spell. you can try him Email: [email protected] website: http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za WhatsApp: +27717403094 Rose from USA,California

Read more