Irresponsible parent

I wan to shout out to a vry irresponsible parent. The couple jus gave birth to a bb less than 1yr wanted to go to travel. Well, nth wrong to go travel, but the angry part is they wan to ask us to help to take k of their bb while they go long holiday enjoy! Reason given too troublesome to bring a bb along & infant cannot take flight. Where got such parent, go long holiday enjoy dont wan to bring bb along. Put their bb with their relative...even the parent in law doesnt wan to help to take k, but they still insist to go holiday.... really speechlesss....this kind of parent. This is not the first time the couple doing this, go holiday without bring their bb. Really dont know how they can do this to their LO. They still mention wan to have another bb. Selfish parent who only care abt own holiday n enjoy, dont k abt their bb. Terrible parent. Myself also got LO, but we will always bring him along if we go travel.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

every1 has their preference... for me, my personal preference is if my kidz cant go, i dont go

11mo trước

True I agree with this. Once awhile can but not all the time.