Marriage

I am very sad and unhappy in my marriage. I know my Husband is unhappy too, if not there’s no reason why he would time and again hurt me. Not just emotionally. Used to be physically too. Until he hurt our child too and admitted to hospital due to head trauma. Ever since he stopped hitting me, fearing he lost control again and hurt our child. I cant communicate with him anymore. Can’t feel happy when we go out together. Can’t feel connected with him on every level. Really feels like we are on different page. All this loneliness is driving me nuts. But I found out I’m pregnant. To be honest, I don’t feel like keeping. I know it’s just going to be me who will be taking care of the baby. And I have a toddler and have to face his nonsense. I really don’t know if I can do this alone. I have depression. Really don’t know what’s the best for me. Give birth and divorce? Abort and divorce? Give birth and hope this will work? I really don’t know what to do. 2 person so unhappy together, got meaning?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi dear hugs to u, hang in there. i was in your shoes before. my husband is abusive, liar, cheater. He has a mistress and left me and my toddler, i m strong is for my child only. my divource only kicks in this Aug. i have decided that i ended this marriage because there is no meaning. i will be a mother for my child only. i am simply not bother about this bastard. keep your child dont abort it dear, its not his/her fault . n divorce your husband. if there is no meaning, we cant pretend to be with a person just for the sake of a child. this is not the upbringing that i want to bring my child up. as a mother, breadwinner u are more cabable and knows what is best. stay strong mummy, think for your kids, they need you.

Read more
6y trước

I really admire your courage and strength to move on and bring up your child properly on your own. Must be tough on you. I hope everything works out for you by now. And yes I’m still carrying the baby. It’s tough but I can’t end her innocent life like you said.