I used to have no underarm hair before giving birth. But now I m like a baboon. How do I permanently get rid of this fuzz?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pregnancy hormones are known to cause strange changes in a woman's body. My friend had the same problem as you -- she was enviable before pregnancy, no hair anywhere except her head, eyebrows and eyelashes. Not even her legs -- after giving birth, she was stunned at how hair she became. Initially, she wanted to go for IPL but because she put it off due to her breastfeeding. For now, she waxes whatever she can but she told me, as soon as she's done breastfeeding, she will laser it all off.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Waxing, IPL. But all this is not really permanent straight away, took time to reduce them. By the way, just a warning, do go to a good IPL salon that have their machine fix always . Do ask is the machine just send back after maintaining. Incase you got yourself burn unnecessary from IPL.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7430)

Ipl but if u are breastfeeding, the centre will not recommend u to do ipl, can only do when stop breastfeeding.. Maybe now waxing is a better option

Thành viên VIP

Ipl babe - wait till 6 months after delivery. :)