Unable to calm baby down

I can’t calm my crying 1 month old by carrying him. But my mil can do so instantly. Makes me feel really flustered, frustrated and stressed 😫 I tried relaxing my body but still can’t and I can only breastfeed him to stop the crying 😭 anyone shared similar experience and have some tips? Thank you!#firstbaby #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com..........

Read more

I had this experience before. When my baby accidentally injured his head, he was crying uncontrollably. Even when I carried him, tried swinging left right, bouncing softly up down, patting him but he just cannot stop. Then my Mil took over, hugged him tightly and he stopped crying. I wasn’t certain if it was because my mil felt very motherly and calm, the way she carries the baby made him feels very secured and the singing soothed him. But from then onwards I started to observe my tone, the way I carry and how I console my baby. I think baby could feel if we were anxious, panicked or upset. So when he cries, I tried to be as calm, carried him in a way I feel im in control and empowered. Cause I’m the mother after all. Anyway, some also said babies cry the loudest when they are with their mothers. Go check it out. Hehe Don’t worry so much, eventually they will still be the closest to you.

Read more
2y trước

Thank you so much 😭 Yeah, I get flustered and upset when I can’t calm him. Maybe he can sense it.