Part Time Job 's Boss doesnt understand

I am so stress and not sure what to do becoz I have migraine history and whenever I am pregnant, it will come more often and the thing is it doesnt "notify" me in advance . It comes anytime . I had work schedule ytd but about 4hr before i start my work, i felt dizzy and have some migraine aura . So i told my boss that I wouldnt be able to work . It maybe v last minute but I cant risk anything since I felt dizzy esp . But he , not being understanding, reprimanded me in the group chat . I am not sure what to do. He even say " This is the last chance , one more time , I'll fire u or u quit urself" This is my first time that I really cant go to work . The other time when I felt v sick , I told him , but in the end I went to work because nobody wants to help to take my shift and the boss heartlessly says " find ur replacement urself " Now I feel so stress because I really not sure what to do .

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Leave the job if you really can't take it..at least its better for you and your unborn baby..last time I work full time and wanted to change to part time due to my pregnancy but my supervisor said can't change my job hours and he keep insulting plus comparing me to other staffs who works shorter hours than me. Therefore quit the job earlier if you can. TC ❤️

Read more