Can we let our helper wear uniform? Or only nanny wear uniform?

I saw some nanny wear uniform. Can we give our own uniform to domestic helper or is it from their agent?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I have a friend from Thailand whose nanny wear uniform but they hire actual nanny like nurse who only take care of baby. No other house work. And I come across in some agency they have different types of staff; helper, nanny, butler, governess, etc. so just curious in Singapore are those normal helper wear uniform or is it the uniform staff. And also think they look neat and appropriate while taking care of baby.

Read more

You can, but I would leave the final decision to the helper Although technically they are working, but it’s different as our outside jobs. If they are not comfortable, I wouldn’t force them to. I definitely don’t want my helper to hold grudges towards me because of a shirt 😂.

Yes you can give your own uniform if the agent doesn’t provide one. Its not a mandated requirement for the agent to provide the uniform although some do

Previously I work in restaurant and I have seen my regular customer with helper/nanny with uniform. However, this is up to you.

Thành viên VIP

Yes you can give your nanny and or helper a uniform. However pls ensure it’s comfortable for the weather and for housework

Yeah , curious as to why you would like your helper to wear uniform

it is up to you

Influencer của TAP

y uniform?