I am quite fond of makeup but somebody recently told me that I shouldn't do so during my pregnancy (I am 2 months pregnant). Is there any truth to it? Should I shun wearing makeup?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wouldn't say shun completely but there are ingredients that you should look out for and avoid in your current stash of make up. For example, parabens have been linked to birth defects, miscarriage and reproductive problems while Phthalates are known to alter hormone levels. A popular adage I've also heard is to avoid red lipstick as some were found to have traces of lead in their formulations. I don't know anyone who has given up make up completely during pregnancy but instead they reduce the amount worn. Instead of the usual full blown glam, perhaps you can consider a toned down natural look with organic cosmetics?

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9229)