how to enjoy mommy life...

Am i the only one who still struggle to put my little boy sleep even he going to be 5 month soon??? He dont want to sleep on my shoulder.. Even u hug him.. He will sleep if u give his pucifier or after he finish his milk.. Is it normal.. N he still cannot move one without his pucifier.. Really regret giving him pucifier.. Why so stressful?? How to enjoy every moment with him..?? Like what i see other mommy with their baby.. #iwantthebestforhim

50 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Sis please follow baby language punya page kat fb or tiktok ,kat situ ade tunjuk cara nak sleep training baby , nak sleep training memang susah ye sebab baby nak adapt bende baru ,yang penting kita kena konsisten train baby untuk tido sendiri, saya first time mom, umur 4 bulan lebih sleep training baby sebab tak sanggup dah nak hadap stress nye nak tidur kan anak lebih lebih lagi anak start 3 bulan tak nak tido kat buai dah , nak sleep train mula mula memang susah tapi insyaallah soon anak akan boleh tidur sendiri,just trust the process .

Đọc thêm

My 5 months old refused to sleep in his swing at night time, he prefers to sleep on his tummy. He can roll on his own even after i put him on his back. Most of the time he will sleep on his tummy or on his sides. He will cry / whines - a sign of nesting -which is fine & normal unless when he is in pain/discomfort. Maybe you can do a research on baby nesting signs. Since your baby is still 4 months old, I think he is on his sleep regression phase. This shall pass mama. Dont be too hard on yourself and him.

Đọc thêm

anak sy baru masuk 5m. dah pandai merengek. ingat lapar, bagi susu, sedut 3-4 sedutan je pastu nangis macam kena cubit. pastu check lampin, tukar baru. nangis lg. bg puting diam, tp tk lama. bagi susu balik dgn posisi lain, baru diam sampai abis minum susu. abis susu, mmg bonus lah dia tidur. kdg tu nangis balik. bg puting baru diam n tidur. mcm² karenah dan gaya. tp sy cuba kekal positif. sy yg nak dia lahir ke dunia, sy kena bersyukur ada dia, maka sy tak boleh stress byk².. stress skit² tu ok..

Đọc thêm

Raising a child is the hardest thing to do.it's normal to struggle.i'm a fulltime mom.i hav a 12yo.and 1 1/2 yo.i never have time for myself.let alone with my husbnd.my 1st child stop using pacifier until she's 3.then she stop bcause the pacifier tore apart.i don't buy a new one so she just stop using it.everyday is a challenge when u have a baby.wait till he start eating..the struggle is real when suddenly he doesn't want to eat.

Đọc thêm

Me too.. Every time she want to sleep, she will cry and whine. She won't sleep on my shoulder either😂.. Swing will work sometimes but not all the time. She still want me to lay her on bed, wrap her, give her bottle milk, rub her head and pat on her thigh, then she will sleep.. Yeah she need this everytime she want to sleep and it was soo tiring🤕. I try not to give her pacifier, and she's soon 5months.. It's hard but will worth it..

Đọc thêm

saya pun 1st time jadi mak ni awal2 mmg stress. Anak dah nak masuk 6 bulan. siang mmg ssh dia nak tidur. kena bantu dia. mcm2 cara juga sya try. ngempeng, buai, puting.. bedung . dia jenis tak pandai tidur sendiri. kadang mmg stress . tp suami tlg juga .. sya fikir setiap anak ada keistimewaan tersendiri. setiap bulan mmg ada ja gaya baru dia. ank sya jenis aktif. agak letih tp just enjoy moment dorang masih bby2 ni lagi. tak rasa nnt ank cepat je besar.

Đọc thêm

Hi mommy🥰 jangan stress okay dengan perangai anak yang nak membesar ni. Macam baby saya pun kalau nak tidur dia always kena pegang jari dia and keep her pacifier dekat mulut dia. Dia start accept dia punya pacifier pun masa umur dia around 3m . But is okay jangan push baby okay , diorang pun boleh stress. Layan ja kerenah baby awak macam mana pun sebab sometimes dia akan berubah sikit demi sikit. Fighting mommy🙆🏻‍♀️

Đọc thêm

every week , cara tidur berubah😂. someday swing work, someday she want bf.most of the time she want me to be next to her then she fall a sleep,i guess she want me to rest with her. dont have to do housework🤣. at this moment i dont even bother how untidy my house is.layankan shj how she want to fall asleep. also got stress when she dont want to sleep, then i just scream for my husband.let him take part,

Đọc thêm

it's completely normal, mom. every baby has a personality, and this comes with sleeping pattern too. my 5 month old will only sleep soundly once he's full. kalau tak puas susu, memang dia takkan lelap. it's never a smooth sailing with our little ones but these experiences will continue to make us closer to them. take it as a learning process to get to know your baby better. may Allah swt ease :)

Đọc thêm
Influencer của TAP

The question is a year / years ago but i like to comment. 😊 My son is 5 months. And I'm still struggling to put him sleep. Most of time he sleep while mengempeng. No worries, pacifier is one of the soothing tools for a baby. Feel ok with what your baby like to do, and at the same time, learn how to train our child sleep independently. All the best.

Đọc thêm