Bad severe constipation.

I am now in week 27. Just recovered from a very bad severe constipation. Now having difficulties to urinate as still feeling sore from the constipation. Anyone went thru this? Do i have to go for a massage to ensure my pelvic floor is doing fine? Help. Thank you in advance.#1stimemom #firstbaby #theasianparentph #advicepls

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For constipation please try yellow dragon fruit. Thou it is expensive but it work like magic! Re having difficulty to pee, I suggest you visit your gynae, you might be down with UTI. In pregnancy, hormones cause changes in the urinary tract, and that makes women more likely to get infections. Changes in hormones can also lead to vesicoureteral reflux, a condition in which your pee flows back up from your bladder to your kidneys. This can cause UTIs. When you’re pregnant, your pee has more sugar, protein, and hormones in it. These changes also put you at higher risk for a UTI. Because you’re pregnant, your growing uterus presses on your bladder. That makes it hard for you to let out all the urine in your bladder. Leftover urine can be a source of infection. UTI Complications During Pregnancy Pyelonephritis is a UTI that affects the kidneys. If you’re pregnant it can cause: - Preterm labor - Severe infection - Adult respiratory distress syndrome - Anemia - Long-term infection Hence, if it persist, please go see a GP or visit your gynae. It is easily treatable with 3 to 7 days or as your doctor recommends. Take good care and God bless you and your baby. Jiayou Jiayou👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Read more