I am not very fond of my husband's sister, but she is his favourite and they discuss everything under the sun. How do I create a distance between the two?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Instead of trying to create a distance between them, how about trying to accept her? What is it that you don't like about her? I think creating a distance between your husband and his sister would not help solve anything. It may even backfire and causes your husband to become resentful towards you. The bond between siblings are forged since young and it is actually very good that your husband has a family member he could relate so well to. I would suggest that you try and get to know her better? It is quite likely that she is very similar to your husband, allowing them to bond so well. Put in some effort and you may learn to like her too. However, if that is not possible, simply just leave them be. Unless she does something that is damaging your relationship with your husband, I personally don't see any harm. Take care!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9031)