I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Truthspy user that recommended Richard I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which he, helped me get the info (whatsapp, facebook, textmessages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest and sincere with his job. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image