I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ℍ𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣.. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡 𝕤𝕡𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕤!! 𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜. 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕌𝔻𝔾𝔼𝔼𝕂𝕊𝕐ℕℂ@𝔾𝕄𝔸𝕀𝕃.ℂ𝕆𝕄 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝔸𝕡𝕡: +𝟙 𝟚𝟙𝟛 𝟞𝟛𝟙- 𝟡𝟝𝟜𝟚

Read more
Post reply image