I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

“If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhub.com

Read more

I understand that you're going through a challenging situation. It's essential to have open and honest communication with your husband about your feelings and concerns. Try to have a calm and respectful conversation with him, expressing how his actions make you feel and how it affects your relationship. Listen to his perspective as well to understand his reasons for prioritizing his sister and friends. https://mickeyminors.pk/ Consider seeking couples counseling or therapy to help both of you communicate better and find ways to balance your relationship with family and friends. It's crucial to work together as a team to address these issues and find solutions that work for both of you and your son. Remember that a healthy relationship is built on understanding, compromise, and mutual support.

Read more

Hi dear, personally i would say it should not be the sister's fault but should be your husband's. Why? Because he should know better, regardless of whoever invited him or went alone! He is a man, a husband and he has a family to take care of yet he chose to go with his sister to a club?! He is absolutely aware of it too. Talk to him, educate him. He is a functioning adult and you are not going to take care of a big baby. If problem persists, go to couple's councelling. His priority should be on his family. Your priority should be on yourself and child. Family health is very important for the child's wellbeing. Stay strong, best of luck and take care.

Read more
10mo trước

“If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhu

If you need the service of a reputable ethical hackers with long term experience who are professionals, they carry out the following hack job: phone,Snapchat account,Whatsapp,Email, Twitter account Facebook, Instagram and other social networking site Changes of university grades. they are professionals in every service, Am not exaggerating they didn't ask me for my personal information and their hack is carried out within 4hours. They have worked for me,If you want your problem to be solve i will advice you to contact them for proper work without delay Email : REMOTESPYTECH @ GMAIL C0M This agent can help you recover stolen bitcoins and cryptocurrency assets

Read more

Recently, I was the victim of an online scam. I was desperate to find the person responsible and decided the only way to do this was to hire a hacker. I found CyberPunk to be efficient and I am pleased to inform you that the hacker was able to trace the scammer, and I am now in the process of initiating legal action. I wanted to tell you about my experience incase you or someone you know has been a victim of an online scam. It is important to take proactive steps to protect yourself from these types of crimes. Go to their site, punkerscyberorg, or you can email them cyberpunk @ programmer . net. You can also chat on WhatsApp +44 7848 161773

Read more

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my boyfriend mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

my husband prioritize his mom over our son and me. so many times countless times he would inconvenient my son and I for his mom. I'm not saying he should forsake his mom but he has a family of his own shouldn't that be a priority. And also this mom of his tried to ruin our wedding. she cause so much problem and guys he would blame me and not give her wrong. Like this is something that hurts me alot because I realized that if there comes a day when life throws something our way and he has to choose to support me I just forsee he would leave me to drown for his mom even when I'm not wrong. Am I the bad one here ?

Read more
3mo trước

damm I would pay all attention to you

Reach out to mr Jeff he had helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of lost with different brokers. I lost more than £23,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost fund recovered with the help of Mr Jeff Silbert and with his assistant and guidance I have been able to make good trade with him and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manger who will show you how to best trade nd make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out to him on his Email Jeffsilbert39 @ gmail.com WhatsApp +84 94 767 1524.

Read more

Alien Wizbot recovered my crypto investment scam funds amount of $659,780. I recommend alienwizbot.com for scam funds recovery and other hacking services. ''They are the best''. I Am so happy right now with my family, I really don't know how I would have been able to care for my Son if not for the help of Alien Wizbot, i almost had a miscarriage due to the depression put on me by scammers, am grateful today to Alien Wizbot. As you all can see, my child and I are very much okay now. WhatsApp alien wizbot via +1-626-264-5164

Read more

Please refrain from investing and read reviews. I kindly ask anyone who reads this review not to invest in this platform. This is a major scam. They had a pleasant conversation before investing and display early profits. Please take note that there is no withdrawal option. You must obtain their consent. My wallet was stolen by a con artist using a phishing scheme. The 2.8 BTC were taken. I was able to find my misplaced item by getting in touch with LFrescue.org so guys be guided Or WhatsApp +84 94 7671 524.

Read more