I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm Samantha E Andrew, citizen of London, UK. I reside here in Atlanta Georgia, USA. Am a Philanthropist by profession and i had an increase on my income during Pandemic as a result of my several investment, my return profit was higher than loss, i read about crypto investment and NTFs, i was very much interested on this trade platform and decide to contact the broker's, I invested $1.350k on the broker platform, we talked on phone calls everyday and i felt very safe cause on the broker site i always look out how my capital keeps growing, it was up to $8m at this time i decided to withdraw $6.5m so i can buy a property then i was asked for Tax fee, i paid $650k for Tax fee in hope that i will have my funds and then the constant request of fees keeps coming. before i realized it was a scam i have lost all i had I was so depress, couldn't tell anyone cause i was so ashamed of myself, i came across an article online and also heard the same name on radio FM how he has helped a lot of people to get back there funds, after having a taught about it i decide to reached out to [email protected] in an anonymous way cause i needed to interview him, he proved to know what he is doing so i opened up and hired him, 72 hours was all it took him to get me back my funds. all thanks to wizard Harry, you can WhatsApp him (+1)807-808 6168.

Read more