I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my boyfriend mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image