I like taking nap after I have my breakfast and whenever I dose off suddenly I will feel abit of stomach pain like needed to go toilet shit that kind of pain. I always got waken up by the pain and it last for 15 mins. Like everyday there will be one time of this kind of feeling and usually is when I am taking a nap. I was thinking is it contractions pain? Because I really don't know how contractions feels like.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You're probably experiencing false contractions. The real labour will be similar to that except that the interval is much much shorter. You may want to download a contraction calculator app to time your contractions. Usually your gynae will advise you to head down when you experience contractions every 5 minutes. how the app works is to see how long each contraction last and what's the time gap between each contraction.

Read more
4y trước

Please ma am I supposed to be experiencing false contractions for like four days now and it used to go and come back like five to six times daily. I went to the hospital I was told it was not labour. Please ma does it mean I will experience real labour soon Am 36 weeks 5 days pregnant. Please reply