I like to go diving, but my wife doesn't like it, although it's only for the weekends. How do i convince her?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ɪ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴊᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴡᴀs sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍʏ sᴘᴏᴜsᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴅᴅ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴛᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ. ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ғɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴇxᴛs, sᴇᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs, ᴇᴍᴀɪʟs, ᴄᴀʟʟ ʟᴏɢs, ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡʜᴀᴛsᴀᴘᴘ, sɴᴀᴘᴄʜᴀᴛ, ᴇᴍᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ’s ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅɢᴇᴇᴋsʏɴᴄ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ

Read more
Post reply image

If you enjoy diving but your wife is hesitant to join you, it's important to understand her concerns and try to address them. Start by having an open and honest conversation about why she doesn't like diving and what you can do to make her feel more comfortable. If her main concern is safety, consider taking a refresher course together or going on a guided dive with a professional instructor. You can also make the experience more enjoyable for her by suggesting that she gets a BCD (Buoyancy Control Device) that fits her properly and is comfortable to wear. You can find a great selection of BCDs for women on https://watersnorkeling.com/best-bcds-for-women/. With the right equipment and a little encouragement, your wife might just discover a new passion for diving.

Read more

Bring her along on your diving trips -- maybe she doesn't like it because she doesn't understand it. Let her witness firsthand why you're passionate about diving and if she wants, you guys can sign up for one of those couples diving classes together. If she doesn't, she can always spend time on the beach or boat and suntan while you dive ☺ after that, you can treat her to dinner and promise to accompany her to do something she loves next time round.

Read more

Any specific reason she does not like it? I agree with @yuna, get her to try it out once. It will give her a new perspective. I would not recommend you to stop diving just because your wife does not like it (try till you succeed :D). Diving is something beautiful and cannot be explained unless experienced firsthand.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6175)

Thành viên VIP

Go on your own? I don't participate every activity my husband loves and he gives me my space to do things I love.

Thành viên VIP

I am sure she likes margaritas and massages on a beach, if not something else.