May i know which thermometer is best for babies? I have the braun in ear thermometer, but can't seem to go into my girl's ear and turn out not accurate. She's 6 month old. Is a forehead scanning thermometer better?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Armpit thermometers :) Ear thermometers are not always well received by young children, especially if they had a bad experience with things near their ears or with a clinic visit - it also has the risk of injuring the ear when LO tries to struggle away! For infrared thermometers, LO's forehead is not big enough for an accurate reading - so they're usually recommended for much older children or adults. As for armpit thermometers, it's a little easier to convince your child about it because the most that will irritate her is a cold tip! You can then firmly hold her arm down to take the measurement.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16471)

Thành viên VIP

We bought the infared red thermometer for about $100. The ones used at the PD clinic.

Thành viên VIP

there is a way to tilt into the ear to get s better scanning

I'm using the Braun and never had an issue with it.