Start frequent walking 3rd trim

I know that we should start to do more walkings towards our EDD to prepare for labour, but usually around which week do we need to start walking alot ? And what does it help with actually ? #FTM

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! U can start 7months onwards..start slow from 15mins onwards.. then gradually go up. for myself due to still going to work, that will be my exercise. Especially during lunch, my colleagues and boss will bring me walk the whole jewel or even longer walks like frm jewel to terminal and come back. BUT, dont force urself especially ure around 8 months plus because u tend to feel super tired and heavy. Another way, just walk around in ur house. Every mummy have different kind of energy they say. U can hear frm us we walk long distance, but some shorter.. soo its really up to u. Its ur body, u know wayyy better. They say it helps ur pelvic area, easily give birth.. i did all the walking but end up having c sec.😂😂😂😂 sooo yaa, u do u mummy!

Read more

Hi mummy! U can start 7months onwards..start slow from 15mins onwards.. then gradually go up. for myself due to still going to work, that will be my exercise. Especially during lunch, my colleagues and boss will bring me walk the whole jewel or even longer walks like frm jewel to terminal and come back. BUT, dont force urself especially ure around 8 months plus because u tend to feel super tired and heavy. Another way, just walk around in ur house. Every mummy have different kind of energy they say. U can hear frm us we walk long distance, but some shorter.. soo its really up to u. Its ur body, u know wayyy better. They say it helps ur pelvic area, easily give birth.. i did all the walking but end up having c sec.😂😂😂😂 sooo yaa, u do u mummy!

Read more

i'm starting to walk 30 mins (to my bus stop) daily; plus a 1.5 hrs walk around bedok reservior once a week now. not sure if it'll help with labour though, but i feel i need to move more to control weight gain at least...

I walk alot thruout my pregnancy but honestly i didnt feel it help my labour much 😅

Influencer của TAP

i didnt really makd extra effort to exercise 😅

You can start from 8th month