HL, GPML and GPMB entitlements

May I know for KKH Private, when will the DR start giving HL? Seeing this female DR 2nd time and the experience is dam bad! First Appointments at 4pm, seen and left clinic only at 6pm, waited 1.5hrs and the consultation was like less then 10mins!!! Very rush and unfriendly feel! 2nd appointment was worst, 2pm appointment but waited for dam long and the left clinic timing also 6pm+. Feels like changing DR but was told by the clinic L staffs that even if want to change have to see the "new" DR if she's willing to take in us as her patient or not. Then now having serious morning sickness and joints pain with kneecaps unable to bend. But the DR she kept saying "it's normal symptoms for pregnancy", told her that during later half of the day the condition will worsen up and abdomen will be very pain and as such also resulted during night having difficulties sleeping.. but instead of giving leaves or helps, the DR she say if that's the case you come in to urgent OG when it happens. This is so ridiculous! Do your face the same respond and issue with KKH Private DR? Am very worried that anything will happen to baby or own body health as it's first pregnancy and DR is not helping much at all. She’s like rushing and whatever she says if like all from the book like this! Worst is now company knowing that am pregnant is forcing me to throw in my resignation letter! But if resign doubt can apply for GPML or GPMB? Please advice on this. As known GPMB is within 12months needs to be working for at least 90days, but I'm not a contract staff. If I really throw in my resignation letter, am I able to still get the benefits? #advicepls #pleasehelp #pregnancy #worryingmom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

The DR seems very unprofessional.