3.5 mo sleep

I keep seeing a lot of people share that their babies go to sleep between 6-8pm, but my 3.5mo baby wakes up at 7am and sleeps around 10pm everyday. He gets around 5 hrs day time nap and sleeps through the night (at most 1 very short feed) Is this normal? And for experienced mummies, did the bedtime move up at a certain age? I tried to shift his routine to earlier before but he couldn't fall asleep. also didn't hit his milk intake for the day

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine slept ard 11pm to 11.30pm when he was 3.5mths. 4mths to 4.5mth, he starts to get sleepy by 10.30pm. He just cldnt sleep early no matter how tired he was. Now 5.5mths, he sleeps before 930pm through the night, and I didn't even trained him I just let him be. A happy baby is a happy mummy. So long he sleeps n drinks well, all is good

Read more

10pm sounds a little late for a small baby. My 1 year old sleeps at 8/9pm and wakes up 7am BUT diff baby is diff. I feel like as long as they sleep long hours at night is fine

Not a pro so I’m not going to judge. My 18mo has been sleeping from 10 or 11pm to 7am since 2.5mo. Everything is good.

Influencer của TAP

it is norm for my kidz