Preganancy

i am in my 6 wks, this morning when i wipe after going toilet, i saw kinda like brown discharge. is this normal? do i need to rush to A&E? Anyone have this before?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

brown discharge is discharge tinged with old blood. For whatever reason, some blood in your uterus took longer to come out — and as it gets older, it turns brown. That means you end up with either brown spotting or a brownish-colored discharge. It's completely normal especially for early pregnancy, it's called "spotting" Not all pregnancy gone through that, I didn't but my sister did.

Read more

When i was 6 weeks i had slight bleeding,like actual blood. I called the kk hotline they said to monitor,if it happens again then come down to a&e. Maybe you could monitor first? Plus i read somewhere tht spotting is totally normal in first tri

I do experience tat too during early pregnancy i was so worried i went to the o&g they send to prenatal ward but they say its common to have tat but better to consult the dr so they can prescribe u with hormon tablet to support the pregnancy

I had it before and at week 6 day 5, had a drop fresh blood at my pad and aft i went toilet and wash, more blood came. I got heavy flow aft. So it's best to consult gynae asap.

I experienced this b4, immediately text my gynae, went down for a check up. Gynaecology said is fine the brown discharge just becoz it's oxidized

Thành viên VIP

I had this too. The gynae said that Brown discharge only during wiping has no big issues. Only when there are large volume of fresh red blood

Influencer của TAP

I had. I went to gynae right away was told it was bleeding. You should call your gynae and check.

Always good to go back to your gynae to have it (brown or red discharge) checked.

Thành viên VIP

Please go see ur gynae. U r still v much in the early stages..

Super Mom

For an ease of mind, just go to a gynae to check it out.