Review for Dr Lily Kho of KKH and Prof Su Lin Lin of NUH

Hi, I am in 2nd trimester of pregnancy and considering to see Dr Lily Kho at KKH under private scheme. I heard that she is very kind but not sure about her experience and skill. Currently I am visiting Prof Su Lin Lin of NUH. I am ok with her but just worried that she seems so busy and wonder whether she can be available on my delivery date. If she is not available, her team and replacement doctor will participate in labour and in the case no meaning to visit her as private doctor. Please share your experiences with Dr Lily Kho and recommendation. Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

She's my gynae and she has been amazing so far, always so reassuring during all my gynae appointments! She's also the doctor who's collecting cord blood on behalf of SCBB :)

3y trước

Yup, she does a routine ultrasound for every visit starting from second trimester onwards! Not sure about delivery package fee but i think it's standard fee for all doctors depending on the class 🤔

dr lily kho is great!!! she is my gynae for my 1st baby. I'm going back to her for my 2nd baby too. i feel safe when she's around. highly recommend!

I am under prof su, just delivered 2 weeks ago. She seems busy, but at the day of my delivery on a Sunday. She’s there.

3y trước

Last time i heard from the nurse that the package is not any cheaper, its just for convenience that u pay one lump sum and need not make payment for subsequent visits. Not too sure about this. But anyway, u wouldn’t want more visits than the usual as that would mean u may have conditions that require even frequent attention