6 weeks pregnancy.

I am having my first pregnancy and i have a question to ask. Does any other mummies out there experiencing no fetal pole in 6weeks pregnancy? How far along are you to know that your pregnancy is viable?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

6 weeks its still very early. its still a yolk sac. still developing. If you notice any brown discharge immediately ask your gynea about it and really makesure that its fine. but normally if after intercourse and you have a brown discharge it normal thats what my gynea told me. But still just makesure. All the best mummy ❤

Read more

Normal! Foetus is too tiny to be detected and 6 weeks is also very early to see anything. That's why it's always recommended to do an ultrasound at 8 weeks and above unless you have had issues like bleeding or have had past miscarriage(s) as examples then it's good to go early but still you may or may not see anything yet.

Read more
3y trước

Aww... hugs to you! Understand the worries and all. For now throw away all your worries ok. Too much worry is also not good for your pregnancy. Don't forget to take your folic acid daily and rest well. Important these 2! 🙂

Yes 6 weeks is very early. And if you are counting 6 weeks from last menstrual period, there is a chance u ovulated late and the gestational age is less than 6 weeks hence harder to see anything still. At 8 weeks will be a much better time to do ultrasound. More things to see :) all the best to you and baby!!

Read more